Monday, April 30, 2012

Mana @ LEA

A concert on a Saturday? Sure!
It’s no secret that I’m a huge music fan. And I don’t discriminate. Rock, Tejano, Pop, Country, I love it all!
When I heard that Mana was coming in to town I made sure to get my tickets the same day they went on sale. If you’re not familiar with Mana, here’s their website: www.mana.com.mx
The show was amazing! I have to admit that I’m not like a 100% devoted fan, so I’m really not familiar with the current hits, but when the past hits came on it’s as if my friends and I traveled back in time. We laughed, sang, reminisced and had way too much fun.
I don’t think we sat down once during the 2 hours that they played. The beauty of going to a live show is that you have something in common with everyone in the venue that you are in. Regardless of age, race, whatever, you can strike up a conversation with just about anyone and talk about the band that you’re there to see.
The Laredo Energy Arena has a capacity of about 10,000. The place is perfect to enjoy any type of show. You can be attending a concert, a wrestling match, hockey game or a musical and every seat in the venue is great seat.

I’ve been browsing the arena’s website and some amazing acts are heading our way, The Gipsy Kings, Staind, Godsmack and Pepe Aguilar to name a few.

Feel free to give our office a buzz if you want to know more about what’s taking place around town. You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter.

We’ve got a new guy on our team, his name is Xavier. He’s been charged with updating our social media outlets and website. I’ll keep bugging him to hurry up and post something on this blog. If you happen to Facebook us or tweet us, more than likely he’ll be the one replying back to you.

I’ll let y’all go now. I gotta get back to the real world and continue on my merry way. Email me, tweet me, call me 956-795-2200, we’re here to help and make your time in Laredo more enjoyable.

Join us on our next adventure…
See you in Laredo!

For more information on concerts call us at:
800-361-3360 or visit our website www.visitlaredo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment