Thursday, April 26, 2012

Unique Styles: Boutique Shopping in Laredo

Unique Styles: Boutique Shopping in Laredo

Today’s Guest Blogger is Denisse A. Saucedo, intern at Laredo CVB.
She takes us on a shopping tour of a few of Laredo’s many boutiques.

Hey guys! So, the other day I was thinking about things that are distinctive and great about Laredo. Well, there are a lot of things about Laredo that I love but by far the thing that I most enjoy doing is shopping! And I’m not talking just about the mall where you can find the most popular brands but about those others with unique offerings. Laredo has several great boutiques to shop at that offer different styles.
So I went shopping to my three favorite places; Sara, Bejewled, and Regina’s Boutique. If you want to be unique and make an impact with what you wear these are the places to go to!
Sara Boutique was my first stop. Sara is full of bright colors and amazing jewelry that almost everyone would like. As soon as you walk they welcome you in and offer to help with anything that they can! Michelle, the owner’s daughter-in-law, can help you put together an outfit that you will love.
To tell you the truth, the thing that I enjoy the most is just going in and trying on all the different clothing! I’m a little too old to play with Barbie dolls
so being able to go into the store and trying on all that clothes makes me feel like a life size Barbie.
When you walk into Bejeweled Boutique you feel like you’re in a different world! Rocio and Claudia have created a great environment to shop in and the best thing about it is that their style is very unique. It’s style is inspired by Indian designs which adds an extraordinary appeal to the boutique.
I felt like I was in The Cheetah Girls One World movie that I use to watch as a pre-teen dressed like this. Shopping can bring back so many great memories.
Last, but definitely not least, I stopped at Regina’s Boutique. The one thing that you can’t go wrong with at Reginas is glamour. The Boutique is filled with Jewelry, Miss Me jeans, and great fun styles for every season.
…and with Mother’s Day so close I found the perfect gift to get my mom on that special day!
 


Bejeweled and Sara Boutique can be found on 1705 E. Del Mar, Laredo, Tx.
Regina’s Boutique can be found on 7913 McPherson, Laredo, Tx.

Join us on our next adventure…
See you in Laredo!
For more information on Shopping call us at:
800-361-3360 or visit our website www.visitlaredo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment